Satu & Sage
Light Beige & Garnet Fringe Earrings
Simple light beige fringe earrings with colors of blush, garnet, dark green, and light green hang beneath a gorgeous garnet bead.
• Hand-woven Beaded Fringe Earrings
• 4.5" x 1"
• Hypoallergenic Gold Earring Hooks
• Made with Toho 11/0 beads
Our candles are handcrafted in small batches using a 100% natural soy wax, natural luxury fragrance oils infused with essential oils that are free from any harmful ingredients, and all natural wood wicks made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Mills.
Because our candles are handcrafted expect imperfections such as color may vary because of the fragrance oil used, little markings on the jar, slightly off centered labels, etc. This does not affect the way that our candles perform.
Our wax melts are handcrafted with 100% natural soy wax and luxury fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Because our candles are handmade expect imperfections. Color may vary because of the fragrance oils used, little markings or imperfections, slightly off centered labels, etc. This does not affect the way that our wax melts perform.
• 3" x 3.5"
• Approx. 8 fluid ounce
• Sustainable soy wax made in the USA
• Free of Parabens, Sulfate + Phthalates
• FSC Certified Wooden Wicks Made in the USA
• clamshell dimensions: 3.39 x 2.91 x .98
• 6 cubes
• roughly 2.8 oz
• 100% Soy Wax
• Premium Quality Fragrance Oils
- Trim your wick 1/4 of an inch before your first initial burn
- When you burn your candle for the first time, allow for it to burn 2-3 hours to build an even melt pool to avoid your candle from tunneling.
- Be sure to trim your wick 1/4 of an inch before every burn to prevent the flame from burning too high. This will prevent any unnecessary smoke.
- DO NOT burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when there is 1/2" of wax remaining in the glass.
- Caution when handling, Glass gets hot.
- Keep away from children, pets, and any flammable objects.
- DO NOT leave a lit candle unattended.
- Use candle in a well ventilated area away from any vents, drafts, ceiling fans, and air currents.